Please join us for an informal conversation to learn more about our program and engage in a question and answer session with a faculty member. An RSVP is required to attend.
The Fall 2019 information sessions will be held on the following dates.
- January 15th, 2020 - Master’s in Malta Online Information Session
- February 4th, 2020 - Master’s in Malta Information Session (Fairfax Campus)
- February 5th, 2020 - Master’s in Malta Online Information Session
- February 11th, 2020 - All Graduate Programs Information Session (Online & On Campus)
- March 3rd, 2020 - All Graduate Programs Information Session (Online & On Campus)
- April 7th, 2020 - All Graduate Programs Information Session (Online & On Campus)
All in person graduate information sessions will be held at our Arlington campus, 3434 North Washington Blvd. 5th floor, Arlington, VA 22201. Online sessions will be hosted via WebEx.
Meet with Admissions
If you are not able to attend an information session, please email us to schedule an appointment to speak about the admissions process. In your email, please provide your program of interest. Your appointment will be confirmed via email response.
We love meeting prospective students in person to connect their passion to their vocation, but right now we have to do this virtually.
Usually, our recruitment events aren't just on the George Mason campus: our travel includes several states and the local DC fairs as well.
The Carter School participates in the graduate fairs sponsored by Idealist. These fairs connect prospective students with graduate schools in fields such as public administration, international affairs, education, public policy, public interest law, social work, nonprofit management, global and public health, theology, environmental science, and socially responsible business. The fairs are free and open to anyone interested in learning about grad school.
Please check back this Summer for details on Mason's Graduate and Professional School Fair.