Transform Your Career
The Carter School’s graduate certificates focus on the practical knowledge and skills critical to practitioners working to transform conflict in their organizations, communities, and around the world.
A Carter School Admissions Advisor will be in touch shortly!
Why the Carter School?
Innovative programs. Practical skills. Real impact.
Choose Between Three Certificate Programs
Our graduate certificate programs are designed for working professionals looking to enhance their knowledge in conflict analysis and resolution.
- 15 credits, including a capstone project
- Average time to complete: 1 year
- Evening, weekend, and online class options
- No GRE required
Each of our students completes a capstone project during the summer. Past examples include:
- Experiential Learning Orientation for New Managers: Resolving Conflict
- Developing a shared humanitarian and security conflict assessment framework
- World Religions 101 for Current Conflicts: Adult religious education for local congregations
- Help, I’ve Been Blogged: A Public Conversation Aimed at Changing Dominant Narratives in Internet Bullying
- Peace Walk: Trauma Recovery for Veterans
- Revitalization of High School Diversity Initiatives and Increasing Student Voice