Reserve Point of View Retreat Facility for Your Own Event or Celebration
Breathtaking views – coupled with new, state-of-the-art facilities – provide a beautiful and ideal space for group meetings, conferences, trainings, special events, and celebrations. In close proximity to the nation’s capital, Point of View is less than 25 miles from Reagan National Airport and less than 35 miles from Dulles International Airport.
Breakthrough insights and connections often occur outside of traditional board rooms and classrooms. At POV, share a meal with colleagues around the dining room table, take a walk down to the waterfront, or take in the views from multiple gathering spots inside and outside our brand new facility. Using natural sunlight, energy efficient appliances, and repurposed and recycled materials, our new LEED-certified green building sits lightly amidst its natural surroundings.
Interested in reserving space? Fill out our reservation form.
The Entire Venue
Perfect for a larger event or celebration, you can rent the entire facility and grounds, including the large conference and breakout rooms, kitchen and dining areas, lobby, and the various outdoor spaces, including our terrace, picnic areas, and path to the shore. Maximum capacity: 150-200 people, depending on the type of event (possibly more with the use of outdoor tents).
Large conference room
With a wall of windows, 127 person standing capacity, and almost 900 square feet, this room allows for multiple types of gatherings. Cutting-edge AV technology and four large mounted screens enable advanced digital possibilities, including wireless control, professional presentations, and simultaneous video conferencing.
Breakout Rooms A and B
Ideal for breakout sessions and smaller meetings, each room boasts large windows, just over 420 square feet and a 29 person seated capacity. Multiple room and table configurations are available with cutting-edge AV technology and one large mounted screen in each room.
Outdoor and lobby spaces only
Perfect for an office or family picnic, celebration, or other outdoor activity, enjoy our beautiful grounds and waterfront views. Lobby access provides bathrooms and comfortable couches to sit back and rest.
A space designed specifically for peacebuilding in an environmentally respectful and sensitive approach, POV allows for connections and conversations that often aren’t possible in our usual settings, and that promote conciliation, healing, and transformation.
Fill out our reservation form and we'll get back to you shortly!
Planning your Event
Whether you’re planning a one-day or multiple-day event, we are happy to help with information on catering, local accommodation, and transportation options.
Catering: You are welcome to use any of the caterers on Mason’s approved caterers list. Let us know if you’d like recommendations.
Accommodations: Located in Northern Virginia in close proximity to Washington, DC and the area airports, we have many hotel and other accommodation options within 15-20 minutes of POV. We’d be happy to share some recommendations, just let us know.
Transportation: There are several options to get to POV:
- Driving: Whether on your own or carpooling, plug in our address to GPS. For detailed driving directions, please see our Visit or Contact Us page.
- Shuttle Service: We are happy to help you arrange shuttle service directly to and from POV (fee will apply), or recommend local transportation companies with whom you can work.
- Train: POV is about 5 miles from Lorton Station on the Virginia Railway Express (which also serves Union Station in Washington, DC); 5 miles from Station Building and about 6 miles from Woodbridge Station on Amtrak; and 11 miles from the Franconia-Springfield stop on the WMATA (Washington Metro Area Transit Authority) line. From the train stop, order a taxi, Uber or Lyft for a short ride to POV.
For an additional fee, POV also offers:
- Event coordination support (including coordinating across vendors such as catering, accommodations, transportation, or the rental of additional equipment)
- Facilitation, Seminar, or Training support for your event.
If you are interested in either, just let us know through the reservation form.